Bilingual English and French Speaking Learning Coordinator
We have an amazing opportunity to join The Oxford Group in this varied, busy and interesting role.
We are looking to recruit a Bilingual English and French Speaking Learning Coordinator within our Client Services team.
This role would suit a well organised and customer focused individual with great time management skills and passion for providing excellent level of customer service.
The Oxford Group is a leading global provider of leadership, management development and executive coaching solutions to blue chip international organisations. We are part of the City and Guilds who are a global leader in skills development.
The Oxford Group have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working in long term partnerships with our clients.
You will need to be based in the UK and we are flexible with your location. Ideally you would be working on a hybrid basis with a mix of home and office work. We would ideally like you to be working in our Oxford office for 2 / 3 days per week- Eynsham, Oxfordshire, however we are also happy to offer working from home arrangements.
About the role
This is a key role where the successful candidate will work as a member of our Client Services team to deliver a wide range of administrative/logistical support to our clients.
This will involve:
• Liaising with clients via email and telephone with regards to training programme logistics
• Proactively participating in project briefings as key member of the project team and creating and maintaining the project plan based on the training programme needs
• Managing the roll out of large scale training programmes after a successful pilot
• Liaising with our external printing provider to ensure the timely production and delivery of training materials
• Setting up and monitoring a number of online training tools and resources
• Setting up our virtual learning sessions on applications such as Webex and Zoom
• Setting up, monitoring and compiling post course evaluations both online and paper based
Successful candidates will have experience of:
• Providing a broad range of administrative/logistical support to meet internal and external customer needs
• Planning, organising and prioritising multiple project demands to ensure client deadlines are met
• Working within a team to achieve team targets
• Using a variety of in-house and online computer systems
• Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Candidates have to be fluent in English and French (both written and spoken).
Our Story And Mission
The Oxford Group is a leading global provider of leadership, management development and executive coaching solutions to large international organisations. We have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working through long term partnerships with clients. Our programmes blend innovative experiential learning with deep personal insights, coaching and work-based learning. We are a City & Guilds business, a global leader in skills development.
Our vision is for a world in which everyone has the skills and opportunities to succeed. We support almost five million people each year to develop skills that help them into a job, develop on that job and to prepare for their next job. As a charity, we’re proud that everything we do is focused on achieving this purpose.
Through our assessment and credentialing, corporate learning and technical training offers, we partner with our customers to deliver work-based learning programmes that build competency to support better prospects for people, organisations and wider society. We create flexible learning pathways that support lifelong employability, because we believe that people deserve the opportunity to (re)train and (re)learn again and again – gaining new skills at every stage of life, regardless of where they start.
At the heart of our business sits the City & Guilds Foundation which amplifies our purpose by helping to remove barriers to getting into a job, celebrating best practice on the job, and advocating for jobs of the future.
We were founded in 1878 by the City of London and the trade guilds of the time, to help people, organisations and economies to develop their skills for growth.
Our rich experience means we’re uniquely positioned to understand the future of work and learning. And, we continually evolve to develop and deliver skills for the workplace of the future. Today, as well as qualifications and assessment, we offer digital credentialing, elearning technologies, executive leadership development, technical training and consultancy.
Our success is driven by the people we work with. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer an equal opportunity to all our staff and we value diversity within our inclusive culture. We recognise that a diverse workforce is the only way we will achieve our ambitious business goals, so we work hard to be flexible to accommodate everyone.
What We Offer
We offer the opportunity to work in an innovative, engaging and market-leading organisation with opportunities to develop your existing skills and explore new ones. You’ll receive an excellent benefits package which typically includes a great base salary, generous annual leave, pension and much more.
What else is included;
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Challenging and engaging work across a variety of organisations and industries
- A customer centric, professional and fun working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Life insurance (4X base salary)
- Income protection scheme
- 4 weeks company sick pay
- Private medical cover
- Flexible working
- Retail discount scheme
- Linkedin Learning account
Next Steps And How To Apply
If you think this is the role and organisation for you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and complete our short application form using the apply button.
We shortlist for our vacancies on an ongoing basis, and we may close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. Please can you submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.